“Living a guided Life” – this is what comes to mind when I think about Claire Walker.
And what I find most astonishing, is how Claire learned to go about Life in this intuitive way not from a (human) mentor – but from her (energetic) guides themselves!
In the interview we are talking about:
- The importance of finding a place of neutral if we want to gain clear communication – from within ourselves as well as from the outside
- How we can access a greater database of information from this space to receive ideas and nudges
- What The Collective Conscious – or “The Five Slices of the Pie” – is and how this concept that Claire discovered can help us to achieve more balance in our life
- We have guides around us that have our highest interest in mind and which we can ask for support
- Our guides don`t give us the answers to our questions on a silver plate – they want us to use our own free will and live our lives
- Learning is infinite – there is no ceiling
- We don’t need a human mentor – but it can be so helpful and make the journey much easier
- Learning to welcome the “humps“ of life as an indicator of pushing through another perceived ceiling
And much, much more!
If you want to find out more about Claire, you can visit
- her website www.intuitiveyou.co.uk
- Facebook Business page https://www.facebook.com/Clairewalkerintuitiveyou
Claire offers also lots of free and valuable content on her Social media platforms:
- Her free Facebook group “Intuitive Development Club”: www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitivedevelopmentclub
- Claire ` s Podcast: https://feeds.captivate.fm/intuitive-you/
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3unfWfL5H0Mb2Xwxfg3iYg/videos