In this episode of INSPIRED LIVING, I have not one, but two guests: Sheela Masand and Sue Pankiewicz.
These two lovely ladies started an inspiring project in 2015: The VIVA Event in Spain.
This wonderful gathering of inspiring people became an annual event that takes place again this year (2018) from November 3rd -5th.
In this interview you will see:
• That learning can be fun and easy, taking place even in the “coffee-break”, in between sessions
• How we can get back in touch with our playful nature by relaxing more into life
• What to do when you have lots of thinking about organizing a big event
• That things can unfold in their own way and timing – and it perfect
• There are benefits to keeping it simple and less is more
So enjoy this episode!
To contact Sue, you can do so at suepankiewicz[at]hotmail.com