In our first show of INSPIRED LIVING, I am very happy to have Mary Schiller as my guest.
To me, Mary is pure creativity. She is incredibly productive and putting out a HUGE amount of helpful materials: books, free articles, she is creating programs, giving free webinars, and has a wonderful Facebook group called “Get Paid to be You”.
In this interview Mary Schiller is sharing how a simple realization has changed her life: From a life full of fear and trauma (she actually got diagnosed with a condition called PTSD) to having a happy marriage, a very successful business and helping hundreds and thousands of people to live more joyful lives.
- How she realized: we are NOT depending on our circumstances and that she could have a joyful live even though she had survived some very traumatic experiences in her life
- Her journey from self-development to self-discovery
- That there is nothing to do to change our feelings. We can simply go and live our lives and create helpful stuff no matter what!
- We are actually so much more than our feelings and our thoughts
- There is always a peaceful undercurrent, even in the worst of circumstances and feelings
- Our human experience is made to experience the WHOLE spectrum of our emotions
- How feelings and thoughts are two sides of the same coin
- There is nothing to fix
- We ARE happiness and don`t have to do anything to change our unhappy feelings
- We are designed to have all kind of feelings
Mary also has a fantastic special on her programs until the 24th of August – check out the video description below the Youtube-video for more information.